hla pangitaa!

G-O-L-B^_^

Reality does hurts!


It was as sweet as a chupa chups lolipop but, as awful as the taste of ampalaya....That's how I can describe my current situation. I thought at first that everything would turn out just fine, that everything would go as swiftly as it goes but, everything turned out to be a disaster!...That night when he had our first serious chat he told me thank you for liking him it was good for my part, letting him know about my feelings it feels like a load of cement placed in my back was successfully uplifted. the second time around he told me that he actually likes me among the girls, I wouldn't let myself get dragged by the idea because it sounds absurd and absolutely IMPOSSIBLE!! but he told me everything and explained it in a calm way(as he always does). I started to believe to what he told me, I was scared to actually share it with my gals coz for all I know O-E-G(lets just call him that way) is a shy person he doesn't want others to be aware of something that he doesn't want to be shared. The following days felt like as if I was drawn to something worth it, something so amazing that I just can't help but to be flambouyant with my emotions for O-E-G. Even though I'm not really sure what he feels about me, I'm still mesmerized everytime his eyes blink, and especially his smile that could wipe out all my worries of him not having the same feelings for me. I guess that really is the THING about crushes!, being so vulnerable with everything he does and making you feel awesome inside just by thinking of the times that our eyes met. As the saying goes "Everything has an end", and also "Every action has a reaction"..all this is being applied in real life. In my case the spectacular feeling was washed out with just one snap, and now I am feeling down and depressed...The pocket full of sunshine was tormented by a super strong hurricane(exaggerating my thoughts). I really did felt the connection between us, it was such a waste. Still confused of what happened, I didn't really got the point why he is acting this way, but I sure do hope that things would fall into place again. I would like to have another chance. But if faith agreed that there won't be any chance for me at all then I would have to let go. I sure does hope that when he meet someone whom he will set his eyes as his partner, the girl would give him total affection and attention because he deserves it!..If O-E-G would try to knock to my heart again(weeh di nga) I don't if I would open the door and welcome him with open arms(charut lang!) I just wanted to find my resolve regarding this issue of my heart because I don't the both of us to get hurt in the end, and I would never let myself to hurt O-E-G. 
(wondering what would happen if he accidentally or most probably have a chance to actually read thiS...unsaon nlng!!)


I KNOW THAT I TRIED BUT THIS IS LAST GOODBYE:'(

7 (mga) komento:

MaYgell

Writing this post sucks...But I finished it atleast the idea flowed in perfect harmony even though I feel sadness in my heart....:((

nick shaico mendoza

hello melissa you're so cute sa imong pose.. i have something to confess :'(

MaYgell

elow nick:)
ok what man?

Ray Jason Biol

Goodbye jud melai ?

nick shaico mendoza

wen you're blue... i'm just here to add u colors... it may be orange, red and anything just to make you happy... :D

nick shaico mendoza

oh...about the confession :D... text ko lang sayo....

MaYgell

you know nick...cute au ka sa imo pic hahaha korean something au imo dating so cute^_^

Mag-post ng isang Komento