hla pangitaa!

G-O-L-B^_^

Here we go again, the feeling that I'v been avoiding!..GOSH!..is this what they call as "Don't find love, let love find you", if its true then I'm in pursuit :O.
All I want is to be love and be love but not to the extent of being so madly in love, but what actually happened is that I'm the only one who is feeling the love in short...ONE SIDED LOVE!!</3.
I've been through with this for the second time around now and to tell you honestly its a total heartache!:'(,...who would want to be neglected and be rejected by  the one you like? NO ONE ofcourse!
But I'm still in love even to the point of looking as if I'm a fool..I sure do hope that someday there would be a one who would also take the risk of being a fool for my affection, its sounds selfish yes but, It's not bad to dream after all :PP...
Another post has been posted!..posting really does help to convey my feelings even though no one is appreciating my posts..^_^

3 (mga) komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala

"I sure do hope that someday there would be a one who would also take the risk of being a fool for my affection"
>> my darling... it's ok.. (i'm here) :D

Hindi-nagpakilala

i will always be here for you kahit di mo 'ko kilala....

MaYgell

magpakilala ka naman...parang awa mo na kahit sabihin mo nalang kaklase kita hindi?

Mag-post ng isang Komento