hla pangitaa!

G-O-L-B^_^

Not Applicable!



"A friend is a friend, and a lover is a lover"....but what if a friend wants to be a lover, or a friend liking his friend. I'm pretty sure its not just me in this entire world feeling the sort of love in this form. It is such a pain considering, that you don't want your friend to find out the truth but, how can you actually control the oozing emotions of affection when you are always near to the one you like. There are a lot of things that might actually happen, things that are uncontrollable and unexpected...you'll never know what's coming in this kind of situation. For me the reason of liking your friend is its because you already know each other, you are analogous with your likes or maybe the qualities that you are looking for a person is already there. In my experience the "IT" feeling gave life to the part of myself that has been in slumber for a while(after recovering from sigh)...and I was loving it, and everyday I was yearning for it. But everything has an end(I guess it's already a nature of life). The beginning was wonderful but the end was certainly awful!..Th spark is still there but instead of lighting my path it just burnt me a little and now I'am frightened to get burned again:(...so I decided to stop the infatuation and proceed with the realization of being, 
TAKEN FOR GRANTED! 
There are just things in life that are not applicable, and faith couldn't be in your side for always, you also can't live a life in a way of being happy-go-lucky,
(its for the best, thinking this way)
Its hard to believe it,but it is absolutely the fact. You just got to set boundaries and set your intentions so that in the end you will not be hurt. But I guess that's what life is all about getting hurt, you just have to take that and accept it, use it, so that next time you will not stumble. I believe that I have learned my lesson for this one, and I sure do hope to not be lured again.

8 (mga) komento:

nick shaico mendoza

:'(

Hindi-nagpakilala

though reading this really do hurt my feelings... i still don't have the right to act like this... :'(

Hindi-nagpakilala

he looks handsome than me... what i'm thinking now about you two is ....

nick shaico mendoza

this may sound awkward for you melissa but i do really admire you... i really do... I Love You.

nick shaico mendoza

your pictures are the only thing to let me feel that you are near me.. even if they don't talk, i still talk to them as if they were really you... even if i didn't get any responses..

MaYgell

nick you don't have to look on this when you know that it will hurt you..pls just stop acting this way, it really does makes me feel uneasy coz i know that your affected. Here's the deal, if you can come to the school I might tell you something nice(laughs)..I just don't get it someone as handsome and cute as you are would fall for me?...it sound so absurd!..don't worry I won't hide when the time comes that you would actually come to school...^_^ just let me know. no surprises:P

lena

"mel, fanatic ka ba ng DOTA?"

G: may gsto kba skin?
B: wala.
G: ouch
( 1st blood )
B: eh hnd k nmn ngtnng kng mahal kta eh.
G: e, mahal mu b ako?
B: hndi
( double kill )
G: anskit mo nmn magsalita.
B: may gf na kc ak.
( killing spree )
G: cnu pla gf mu?
B: bestfrend mu.
( monster kill )

MaYgell

LOL:D..kung gnyan nman, hinding hindi ako magiging fanatic ng DOTA hahaha

Mag-post ng isang Komento