hla pangitaa!

G-O-L-B^_^

I'M REALLY SORRY....that's the thing that I wanted to say to myself and to the person who is hurting bcoz of my posts...I never knew that the time that I'm hurting inside is there is also someone who is much more hurt!..GOSH!! i'm so numb and dumb!..I will certainly promise when the time comes that the two of us would meet, I'll make sure that all the things that I would say is genuine and would not hurt you. I'm not doing this because of a purpose,I'm doing this for us to understand each other and avoid misconception, that would lead of both off us getting hurt..(well aside the fact that I'm so curious about you, coz your different from what your couzin described you). Hope to see you soon. and pls don't comment to the post that brings heartache to your heart which is already aching because of your circumstances. OK^_^
I WILL TRY TO POST THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY OR THINGS THAT BRINGS INSPIRATION...NO MORE POSTS ABOUT CRUSHES!..BECAUSE THEY ALL SUCK!(oops sorry for the wrong use of words:P)...take care nick:))
(and don't always look on my pictures it gives me the creeps, if you reallywant COME COZ I AM THE REAL DEAL...hahaha)

6 (mga) komento:

nick shaico mendoza

you can't spot me from looking at your photos.. this is the only thing that can make me feel happy though this thing also can make me feel sad... can totally break my heart.. but i will take the risk of being hurt than to stop looking at your sweet angelic face my dear melissa

nick shaico mendoza

4 hours actually is quite short to look and talk to your pics... acting so crazy and loving you more.. <3

MaYgell

whoa!...angelic you say?...I don't think so..but it really does gives mr the creeps whenever you do look at my photos. And besides a picture can't reply to you, But I can hahaha..so I'm really looking forward on seeing you^_^

Hindi-nagpakilala

pagxure mo oi!!

Hindi-nagpakilala

SHAICO!!! undangi nana dong!!! onigaishimasu :(

Hindi-nagpakilala

buang njud kaayo ka coy!!! :(

Mag-post ng isang Komento