hla pangitaa!

G-O-L-B^_^




It's finally over...I have totally found my resolve over him...

It was a hard fight it was like defying gravity...but in the end I did it with my head held high..

I never thought I was capable of liking someone to the extent of almost falling in love..

Its like I'm on the the edge of falling in love...

I remember myself always peeking on his FB wall just to know if what he's up to.

I love the tingling feeling every time I see him, and when he speaks it was like my whole world was about to stop.

But a certain thought occurred to me and it brought me back to my senses...

I finally understand that we are miles and miles apart!...

But I'm still triumphant for I have prevented myself from being hurt...and I don't want to get hurt.

And so from this day forth I shall not let myself be affected to him and I will certainly abide the tingling feeling and the lovely thoughts of hi, because for all I know in the end
 I WILL ALWAYS BE THE LONELY ONE....

2 (mga) komento:

Hindi-nagpakilala

:'( k lang nah!!

MaYgell

ahm knsa man jud ka?...paila na daw beh

Mag-post ng isang Komento