hla pangitaa!

G-O-L-B^_^



AFter seeing this a thought of you came to me len hahaha....all about the things you had with your dream guy <3...
how amazing it is to actually see, meet and have a glimpse of the guy you always saw in your dreams.
I think its just AWESOME!!
(TAGGED TO ALLENA SHARM...len pki click sa gif image pra 
mkta nmo ang whole image)

6 (mga) komento:

lena

ahh.. mel. im so touched!
thank you.

no worries, u will find your dreamboy
someday.
' wait ka lng.

MaYgell

yeah hope I will....<3 but for now lets just focused abt that dream guy of yours....all the things about your dreams lena its filling my dreams up also,.sighs:0...........
so any development lena?...

lena

yeap... na dedevelop na me.. hahaha.
i'll post my dreams again.

p.s: all those are my dreams in the past. it happened when we were still in 4th year high school.

MaYgell

wow!!....extraordinary tlga yan ha...over2 na tlga lena!

lena

but a dream is a dream
and reality is reality
i must put that in mind everyday.

MaYgell

yeah you should....It's nice to know that you've already set up your boundaries lena...:)

Mag-post ng isang Komento